Game doesn't seem to be syncing between devices.

brisashi
brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
I'm on iOS 9.2.1

Finished a prologue mission after waiting a few minutes to be "logged out" from my other device, but no luck. Afraid to play anymore because I don't want to lose anymore progress.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• I have problem syncing between devices too.. Haven't played on my iPhone for a while, but just opened it and noticed it was at the same progress as last I played on it.. Reinstalled, did tutorial, clicked the FB icon, "you have already given MPQ permission" pressed the ok button, then got a white page.. No "load/overwrite" option.. It doesn't load the progress, or overwrite the other device (thank God though.) But it's a pain in the ****, as I play on this iPhone when I'm out of town..
  • bazalenko
    bazalenko Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    yep. This has been happening to me a lot. I've lost a heap of progress and rewards due to this. If I notice I can usually get it to sync by just restarting the app a few times, but at the moment ipad will not sync with the progress from my phone. Very frustrating
  • AstinTO
    AstinTO Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Same here. Usually on iPad, but play on iPhone when out. Latest updates, etc. but phone has 7 less DDQ tokens and ZERO progress on Heart of Darkness.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not the most pleasing solution, but I just stopped playing on multiple devices to get around this.