Server connection reset stole my Mythic away

Options
Keegan
Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
I won my QuickBattle pool, but when finishing the Fury event and claiming reward, the server connection reset, and I did not receive my Mythic.

I filed a ticket already, just posting in case others found the same issue.

Comments

• Just came here to see what happened to the event. I was battling for a 2-6 position with a few other guys when the event said it had 90min remaining. I figured it was a shorter event, no big deal. I am crushing games as quickly as I can and then I finish a game with <3min in the event. I am in 4th and it would be impossible for someone to knock me past 6th place so my prize is locked down. I leave to check email and junk and come back 10min later only to find the event now says expires in 1 days. Please tell me I didnt sit in front of my phone for 90min recklessly playing this game for nothing.
  • Irgy
    Irgy Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just came here to see what happened to the event. I was battling for a 2-6 position with a few other guys when the event said it had 90min remaining. I figured it was a shorter event, no big deal. I am crushing games as quickly as I can and then I finish a game with <3min in the event. I am in 4th and it would be impossible for someone to knock me past 6th place so my prize is locked down. I leave to check email and junk and come back 10min later only to find the event now says expires in 1 days. Please tell me I didnt sit in front of my phone for 90min recklessly playing this game for nothing.

This happened to me too, but it's fixed easily. Just go to a different menu area then back to quick battle and it should sort itself out. I got my rare this way... a duplicate though of course icon_e_sad.gif

The bug seems to be just that it can't handle an event ending while you're actually in the quick battle menu.