Required ISO to max lvl

So I have my 13 deadpool covers and am currently trying to reach lvl 166, since I have 2 spare covers as well to lvl up to 168. I'm currently at lvl 132 and noticed that I need 77,846 ISO to reach lvl 166. I first though I remembered I needed less ISO yesterday than today, and then compared this to my 3 star wolverine who I also have 13 covers but is currently at lvl 130, wolverine needs only 76,507 to reach lvl 166. So **** is going on? Does this have to do with all the deadpool stuff going on this month? Or why does my deadpool lvl 132 need more iso than a lvl 130 to reach max lvl? Thanks and sorry for the bad english.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    The button doesn't necessarily show ISO to max level. It shows the maximum level you can go to with your current ISO and the largest single ISO purchase that would be needed to get the most levels.

It's... confusing to a lot of people. We should probably put this in a FAQ or something.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    DayvBang wrote:
    It's... confusing to a lot of people. We should probably put this in a FAQ or something.

But then what will I look forward to seeing week after week in the bugs forum?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:

But then what will I look forward to seeing week after week in the bugs forum?
    Questions about Moonstone Team-Ups?