Achievements

Options
R_Dash
R_Dash Posts: 24
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
R48 said that it added achievements to Android. Has anyone seen any of these mythical beasts? What kinds of actions result in achievements?

Comments

• Was wondering the same, haven't seen any hint of them yet. Maybe it's based on the new g+ integration instead of FB. Anybody done that ?
  • finwe wrote:
    Was wondering the same, haven't seen any hint of them yet. Maybe it's based on the new g+ integration instead of FB. Anybody done that ?

Currently G+ sync is broken (at least for me and many others)
  • We can't see the google play cheetos until we log in, and right now logging in is broken because the app isn't correctly approved or some shenanigans.
  • Kamahl-FoK wrote:
    We can't see the google play cheetos until we log in, and right now logging in is broken because the app isn't correctly approved or some shenanigans.

Judging by the error message the built the app using the testing certificate, instead of the production one
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Invisible Woman (Classic) -- Make whole team invisible
    Wolverine (X-Force) -- Get 20 strike tiles on the board. Get healed by level 5 healing.
    Black Widow (Grey Suit) -- Clear 50+ tiles in one turn, alone.
    Daredevil (Man Without Fear) -- Get 15 trap tiles on the board, and still be defeated.
    Loki (Dark Reign) -- Steal 10+ protect and strike tiles.
    Psylocke (Classic) -- Put 3 strike and 3 attack tiles on the board.
    Spider-Man (Classic) -- Put 12 web tiles on the board.
    The Hood (Classic) -- Steal all 6 colors in one turn.
    The Hulk (Indestructible) -- Get 6+ anger tiles against an enemy hulk and survive.
    The Punisher (Dark Reign) -- Put 8 strike tiles on the board.
    Wolverine (Patch) -- Put 30+ strike tiles on the board.
    Captain America (Modern) -- Put 7 protect tiles on the board.
    Magneto (Marvel NOW!) -- Win game with 30 blue.
    Moonstone (Dark Avengers) -- Win game with a Control Shift counter.
    Spider-Man (Bag-Man) -- Win game with Switcheroo
    Venom (Dark Avengers) -- Devour entire enemy team.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You can look at the achievements if you launch the Play Games app. Currently there are only five achievements.
    Legendary - Get a 4-star character.
    Top Team - Raise three characters to maximum level.
    Über Allies - Join a Player Alliance.
    Untouchable - Beat a mission without taking any damage.
    Lucky Number - Raise a character to Power Level 13
  • jojeda654 wrote:
    You can look at the achievements if you launch the Play Games app. Currently there are only five achievements.

I hope they see that I already got these 5 achievements. Or will I have to get them again?
  • I hope they see that I already got these 5 achievements. Or will I have to get them again?

Probably you'll have to get at least Untouchable.
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    Invisible Woman (Classic) -- Make whole team invisible
    Wolverine (X-Force) -- Get 20 strike tiles on the board. Get healed by level 5 healing.
    Black Widow (Grey Suit) -- Clear 50+ tiles in one turn, alone.
    Daredevil (Man Without Fear) -- Get 15 trap tiles on the board, and still be defeated.
    Loki (Dark Reign) -- Steal 10+ protect and strike tiles.
    Psylocke (Classic) -- Put 3 strike and 3 attack tiles on the board.
    Spider-Man (Classic) -- Put 12 web tiles on the board.
    The Hood (Classic) -- Steal all 6 colors in one turn.
    The Hulk (Indestructible) -- Get 6+ anger tiles against an enemy hulk and survive.
    The Punisher (Dark Reign) -- Put 8 strike tiles on the board.
    Wolverine (Patch) -- Put 30+ strike tiles on the board.
    Captain America (Modern) -- Put 7 protect tiles on the board.
    Magneto (Marvel NOW!) -- Win game with 30 blue.
    Moonstone (Dark Avengers) -- Win game with a Control Shift counter.
    Spider-Man (Bag-Man) -- Win game with Switcheroo
    Venom (Dark Avengers) -- Devour entire enemy team.
    These are pretty awesome. I'm pretty sure if they put in trophies for each of these I could show off when people see my roster, I'd spend a bunch of time trying to collect 'em all.
  • jojeda654 wrote:

Yeah okay I am lost - I have a Galaxy S4, Android - and I kinna see any of this stuff. I poked and prodded everything (on the screen !), nothing resembling achievements or pointers to said achievements.

... little help... ?
  • Daredevil (Man Without Fear) -- Get 15 trap tiles on the board, and still be defeated.

Not sure if I'm reading this right, but I think the devs are having a laugh at how daredevil sucks,
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Microtom wrote:

Not sure if I'm reading this right, but I think the devs are having a laugh at how daredevil sucks,

Uhhh, he's joking.
  • jojeda654
    Options
    Vinny J wrote:
    Yeah okay I am lost - I have a Galaxy S4, Android - and I kinna see any of this stuff. I poked and prodded everything (on the screen !), nothing resembling achievements or pointers to said achievements.

... little help... ?

You can install this app from Google to view the achievements: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.play.games
  • jojeda654 wrote:
    Vinny J wrote:

... little help... ?

You can install this app from Google to view the achievements: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.play.games

hot damn! so THAT's what that controller looking thingy does...

Thanks much for your guidance
  • I see the game entry and its 5 (greyed out) achievements in the Play Games app but I can't find any G+ icon/option in the game itself to actually enable that. Perhaps that was removed in one of the many small updates I got in the last hours? Do you guys still have that? icon_question.gif
  • jojeda654
    Options
    teorouge wrote:
    I see the game entry and its 5 (greyed out) achievements in the Play Games app but I can't find any G+ icon/option in the game itself to actually enable that. Perhaps that was removed in one of the many small updates I got in the last hours? Do you guys still have that? icon_question.gif

Interesting. It is gone for me as well.
  • jojeda654 wrote:
    teorouge wrote:
    I see the game entry and its 5 (greyed out) achievements in the Play Games app but I can't find any G+ icon/option in the game itself to actually enable that. Perhaps that was removed in one of the many small updates I got in the last hours? Do you guys still have that? icon_question.gif

Interesting. It is gone for me as well.

Thanks, I thought I had gone G+-blind. icon_rolleyes.gif