Different Recruit Tokens?

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
I read someone saying how they didn't care much for the standard tokens and cared more for heroic tokens. Are their different types of the silver recruit tokens? I have about 40 of the standard tokens, but I am sometimes able to get a heroic cover randomly. Can anyone confirm this for me please? Thank you.

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    There are 1 star tokens and 2 star tokens, they take from different piles (500 ISO vs 150 HP.)
  • There are tokens to draw from the 500 iso packs as well as tokens to draw from the 150 HP packs. There is a small chance to get a few 3* covers from the 500 iso packs
  • Even 4* if extremely lucky
  • ArchJojo wrote:
    Even 4* if extremely lucky

Really? I've only seen Grey Suit BW and Dr. Doom on the 500 iso packs
  • Wait, so you can pull 2-Star and better recruit tokens from a 500 iso pack? I didn't even know that, thanks.
  • GT-47LM wrote:
    Wait, so you can pull 2-Star and better recruit tokens from a 500 iso pack? I didn't even know that, thanks.

You don't get recruit tokens from the packs, if that's what you mean.. You can get lucky and pull 2-3*s from the 500 packs is what I meant. If you sit around and watch the pack, you can see what it's possible to get. Note that it only shows one color for the characters, but you can pull their other colors as well
  • Oh, I get it now. So it's pretty much the same thing in a way. I haven't bought iso packs so I was a little confused. Thanks.