DPD [Vault] 4* rewards question

Leugenesmiff
Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Are the 4* covers available in the vaults different for each person? This week was the first time I'd ever seen both be the same character (yellow and purple Starlords, ugh) and I mentioned this in my alliance chat. So far one response and he said he had SL and Cyclops in his, which had me wondering.
Thanks

Mode Edit: clarified thread title

Comments

• carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    I suspect one is always the same and one varies, because when you look at the archived vault (if you hold on to your tacos for a week, for example) the top 4* is always the same but you can reset the bottom one every time you look at that vault.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    The top one is a random colour of the character featured in that ddq set, the second is a random character and colour, which can, yes, be the exact same one as the top.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    The top one is a random colour of the character featured in that ddq set, the second is a random character and colour, which can, yes, be the exact same one as the top.

This.
  • kalex716
    kalex716 Posts: 184
    I've always wondered, if you buy into the old vault with a bottom 4star in that you want, does it refresh a new one each time u spend a token, or could you presumably blow 300 taco tokens and force get that one once its locked in?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    kalex716 wrote:
    I've always wondered, if you buy into the old vault with a bottom 4star in that you want, does it refresh a new one each time u spend a token, or could you presumably blow 300 taco tokens and force get that one once its locked in?
    Any expired vault resets after each pull. You'll have different 4* in there each time until the vault becomes active again.