PvP disappears

bi0h4z4rd84
bi0h4z4rd84 Posts: 51
fuwajq.jpg

I was in second place and finished in 10th place and I could not access the PvP, I feel short change because this is the 4th time it is happens now I cannot access the PvP tournament for a few hours sometimes PvE as well and you guys are choosing to ignore me within game emails so this is the only way I know how to contact you guys and ask for help please.

Comments

• Brother, I have done everything from for stopping the game, clearing the cache reinstalling and I'm saying something finally because this is ridiculous.

this is not the only time this has happened my Instagram name also walkerbear has screenshots of me being locked out, what seems like usually the last hour of the PvP tournament sometimes the last 2 hours, in the last PvP event which I was going for a Nova since I don't have it, I maintain a second place for quite a while and when I was attacked and lost 152 points, I noticed the shield I put on had not been put on and I could not even connect to the PvP portion.

And because customer service doesn't help me I have nowhere else, please help me As I am a paying contributor & finaceer of this game.

I think a little acknowledgement from support would be nice.