Score reset to 0 in Primal Grudge battle

Options
I was among the top 17 and when I logged back half an hour ago my score was 0 and I was kicked to 193rd place.
This comes after the Meeting of the Minds issue, in which I was placed well enough to get a Rare or Mythic, but still haven't.
I read the apology and I know developers are working hard on this but is this how it's gonna go? The feeling is a real double waste of time here. Your last chance with me guys.

Beside all this and me leaving or not, it's a great game! Congrats.

Comments

• Monged4life
    Options
    Wrong forum. This is for the Marvel Puzzle Quest game.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wrong forum. This is for the Marvel Puzzle Quest game.
    Moved to correct forum.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Faraboot wrote:
    I was among the top 17 and when I logged back half an hour ago my score was 0 and I was kicked to 193rd place.
    This comes after the Meeting of the Minds issue, in which I was placed well enough to get a Rare or Mythic, but still haven't.
    I read the apology and I know developers are working hard on this but is this how it's gonna go? The feeling is a real double waste of time here. Your last chance with me guys.

Moved to correct forum. Was in the Marvel Puzzle Quest forum instead of Magic: The Gathering Puzzle Quest.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Faraboot wrote:

We apologize for the inconvenience and we believe it is now fixed in Clash of Fury (no major reports of players losing their rank). We put out a message earlier today on our FAQ. https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207683336-A-Reset-of-Players-Rank-on-the-Leaderboards-During-Primal-Grudge-2-9-16-

We appreciate your support as you bear with us on some of the bugs. Thanks.