2»

Comments

• _Ryu_
    _Ryu_ Posts: 149
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

- Adding variety to the DDQ missions.
    - Randomized DDQ missions.[/list]

Every change to the given structure of DDQ has to be touched very very very sensitive or there will be a community uproar compared to the first half 2 year anniversary (you do remember the slaugthering).

So I think this means, a variety of goons/character teams in the way it used to be with same difficulty level and randomized DDQ Missions are a bonus apart from the 5 standard notes, everything instead of this would turn the community into a mob.
  • Agreed, DDQ is thought of I think unanimously among part timers and vets as one of the best parts of the game, ESPECIALLY with the massive iso shortage we have since championing became a thing.

Anything which makes it harder to get your daily iso from that, whatever your skill-level, will be viewed with scorn. Regardless of whether it makes the DDQ more interesting or not...

Please be gentle! Lol
  • As one of the few people who actually really likes Vision I'm slightly nervous about changes, but hopefully it will make him stronger, maybe reduce the cost of red? He's great for clearing low level goons at the moment, so I hope the cheap blue remains
  • TazFTW wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Character Updates
    - Iron Man (Model 40) in R94

icon_eek.gif

This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

What do you mean, "biblical"?

What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

The dead rising from the grave!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Tell him about the Twinkie.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    My concern with random DDQ is if everyone gets the same random fights each day (i.e., the randomization seed is based on the date) or if everyone has random choices decided at the level of their device/PC, or even every attempt at a node.
  • _Ryu_
    _Ryu_ Posts: 149
    Oh! Whats about a new background? There are tons of characters now missing!

So lets do Global Threat System MK - 1.3!!!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    My concern with random DDQ is if everyone gets the same random fights each day (i.e., the randomization seed is based on the date) or if everyone has random choices decided at the level of their device/PC, or even every attempt at a node.

I really like he direction the Dev's are going, but the randomization is giving me some pause. I only keep one 1* on my roster for DPDQ and now with the randomization are players going to have to recruits more 1* to play one node on a daily basis? That would be a 1000 HP per 1* for me and other players just for one node per day. Please make the 1* node have 2* or higher.
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Some good suggestions in the thread. Reducing the size of the DDQ vaults would be good; nothing in there is particularly game-breaking anymore. Replacing one 3* reward with a 4* reward every 5 days also seems fair, given how the meta has changed in the past year. And doing anything that requires people to hang onto more 1*s seems like a bad idea. Just please, please, if you're going to make DDQ harder in any sense, balance it out with better rewards.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    When are they going to acknowledge how broken the current distribution system for 5*s is?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Raffoon wrote:
    When are they going to acknowledge how broken the current distribution system for 5*s is?
    March Q&A 2017
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I miss the transcript. It was useful for us hearing-impaired folks.
  • Raffoon wrote:

It works perfectly............ for D3's wallet.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    The DDQ change went in today, I really don't like it. Ultron goons added to BE, a board mover added to the first wave of Under the Sea,