Spider-Gwen is arrived

SolidQ
SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Her red is creating a weird Marvel tie-in feedback loop in my head where “Cherry Bomb” makes me think of the song, which in turn makes me think of Guardians of the Galaxy.
  • is this serious....?
    what do we get next, pikachu?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is Pikachu headlining a popular Marvel comic?
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Every time you think marvel has come up with their dumbest idea they find a new bottom
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Marvel is trying to make its brand relevant to the millennials. Once this generation starts paying down their student loans, they should have $$$ for more entertainment besides their smartphones. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    n25philly wrote:
    Every time you think marvel has come up with their dumbest idea they find a new bottom

Eh, I think her bottom looks just fine in that image up there.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    puppychow wrote:
    Marvel is trying to make its brand relevant to the millennials. Once this generation starts paying down their student loans, they should have $$$ for more entertainment besides their smartphones. icon_e_wink.gif
    A business strategy with a 20 year lead time... I like it!
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    thought maybe they would do a group event for the deadpool movie but guess not. instead deadpool pve
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tatercat wrote:
    n25philly wrote:

Eh, I think her bottom looks just fine in that image up there.

How can you see it? X-ray vision or is this one of those American "fanny" vs. British "fanny" things?
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    If you are going to use "Spider-Gwen is arrived" instead of using the more common, "Spider-Gwen has arrived" you should have used the proper internetism, "Spider-Gwen are arrive" or "spidr-gwn r arrive".

That's just sloppy interneting.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Buret0 wrote:
    If you are going to use "Spider-Gwen is arrived" instead of using the more common, "Spider-Gwen has arrived" you should have used the proper internetism, "Spider-Gwen are arrive" or "spidr-gwn r arrive".

Maybe it's an anagram? Spider-Gwen is a driver. What could it mean? The truth it out there - X-Files, Mulder & Scully confirmed as the first "non-universe" character.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Buret0 wrote:

Maybe OP was going for an archaic syntax? http://www.waygook.org/index.php?topic=78687.0