What the hell do I do with 60k runes!

Options
RubiconX
RubiconX Posts: 40
edited February 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
There is no incentive to upgrade my PWs further than I have.

The rune packs give **** cards.

Guess I'm saving for the future!

And stop giving me 100 runes as a login gift!

I DON'T NEED ANY MORE! icon_razz.gif

Comments

• Unknown
    edited February 2016
    Options
    RubiconX wrote:
    There is no incentive to upgrade my PWs further than I have.

The rune packs give **** cards.

Guess I'm saving for the future!

And stop giving me 100 runes as a login gift!

I DON'T NEED ANY MORE! icon_razz.gif

#mtgpqproblems

Buy more Basic Packs. Do it. It will satisfy the reward-center of your brain.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Buying basic packs is incredibly unsatisfying. They're full of commons. There's some point in bulk buying if you're looking for uncommons... but you'll never find the rares you want from 3 packs.
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    I piss on 60k runes

OVhubyO.png?1
  • I actively try to stay in the 17-26 rank slot so I can get the 60 mana crystals instead of whatever insane number of runes they give at higher levels... which sucks, because I want to play, but I don't want to climb the ladder.

sigh
  • Rootbreaker
    Options
    The story rewards (especially the mana crystal achievements) are easier to earn with higher level planeswalkers.
  • I can't afford real packs, so this is how I get my pack-opening rush.
  • Keral_Keep wrote:
    I can't afford real packs, so this is how I get my pack-opening rush.

I haven't found a reason to need more cards... other than curiosity. I have around a 90% win rate with a red deck that contains 1 rare and no mythics. I want to yearn for cards, but really don't.
  • Meto5000
    Options
    Keral_Keep wrote:

Honestly, I'd probably open more of the rune packs if it weren't such a big production to open them. It takes like a minute to open each pack. Ain't nobody got time for that.
  • RubiconX
    Options
    Meto5000 wrote:
    Keral_Keep wrote:

Honestly, I'd probably open more of the rune packs if it weren't such a big production to open them. It takes like a minute to open each pack. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I certainly haven't time to EARN the runes and SPEND them icon_e_smile.gif
  • Meto5000
    Options
    RubiconX wrote:
    Meto5000 wrote:
    Keral_Keep wrote:

I certainly haven't time to EARN the runes and SPEND them icon_e_smile.gif

I already have ~200 cards so the chance that the packs have anything I actually need/want is extremely low. I'd rather just work on my PvP ranking instead - provided I haven't been rank reset for doing something foolish like using a different planeswalker or trying to do story mode.
  • Let us buy the packs in multiples at least and delete a step in buying them.