Missing Patch Notes

Options
bahamut685
bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Only stealth change I'm aware of so far: ALL Venom missions with a guest Spidey have no heal, just to tinykitty people without Spidey/Widow in azz.
(This change doesn't effect me, but my brother who just started a week ago found it quite annoying.)

So, as [seems to be] always, GREAT WORK D3 with the minor methods of screwing the player and hiding changes/abuses.

Comments

• Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Oh wow.

Confirmed. All missions that had spidey with blue + yellow skills now have him with blue + purple instead.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Options
    It was encouraging people to feel the need to go to that stage to heal if you didn't have a healer and wanted to be competitive. Good change.
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Agree, the change was warranted.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Indeed only people with an actual Spider Man or Widow should be able to abuse the healing moves in order to bypass the games overly harsh penalty for being injured in a match. This is a far better solution then lowering the penalty so that no one is motivated to engage in Prologue healing runs.

Wait.....

EDIT:
    And not mentioning such a change and letting us find out on our own is clearly the best approach.
  • Do people ever actually buy health packs? I never have, and I never will - they are way too expensive, and I don't want to perpetuate the game's broken healing system. The prologue heal is essentially a necessary game mechanic at this point, and making it less accessible is a terrible decision.
  • Good, the people that were relying upon a lvl 15 lent Spidey to heal had clearly a nerf coming. /s