Game crashes as soon as the board loads

richterbelmont10
richterbelmont10 Posts: 186
Occasionally, as soon as the board loads, that is to say, when the pieces fall from above into place, the game will crash by simply closing. When I load the game again, my 3 characters have lost half their health as if I retreated from the battle. Needless to say, it's quite frustrating when this happens since I have to use health packs to heal my characters again. This happens once every few days on a regular basis. It has happened in story mode and when playing Deadpool's Daily. I am using a PC with Steam and Windows 8.1 x64.

PS: I tried to send a bug ticket at https://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/mar ... zle-quest/ but it is impossible. When I click the "CONTACT US" button I get a message telling me to enable my browser's cookies. After searching the net, I enabled all cookies on my browser and I'm still getting that message.

Comments

• I posted the same issue a few days before yours: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39185

I guess that means I'm not the only one facing this issue.
  • Mjmacka wrote:
    I posted the same issue a few days before yours: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39185

I guess that means I'm not the only one facing this issue.

Ok. The only difference is my game doesn't minimize and reload. My game completely closes. I have to open the game all over again. But the end result is the same.
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Is been happening for months. I sent a ticket and it just got ignored.

It happens most when there is a pop up window in the battle. It crashes add soon as it pops. (Galactus alone must have crashed 10 times on me)