Unable to login?

Options
After I've pressed "connect with facebook", it ends up showing me:

Error

Something went wrong.

Futher attempts at retrying ends in vain. Anyone else has this problem? I was only just playing the previous night, and this morning it's screwed.

Comments

• aesith
    aesith Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    Same problem here on Android.
  • Same here. Just opened a ticket, but mhe.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Same for me.
  • Verno5x
    Options
    Same issue for me on iOS
  • Same here... Any word on this?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm having this problem too. I wound up starting the game as a guest and completing the tutorial. When I tried to connect to facebook from within the settings menu, I got an error message with more detail:
    Error
    {HttpStatus: -1, errorCode: 190, errorType: null, errorMessage: Error validating access token: Session has expired on Monday, 08-Feb-16 06:49:13 PST.  The current time is Monday, 08-Feb-16 18:31:58 PST.}

(Retry) (Cancel)

I tried clearing the application cache, but that didn't help. Haven't tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have an open ticket for the issue, but no response other than the initial automated one.
  • BlackSheep101
    Options
    Uninstall and reinstall did the trick. When I opened the app after reinstall and tapped Login with Facebook, it asked for my credentials. After entering them, the game loaded normally and all my cards and planeswalkers were there.
  • Il galvanico
    Il galvanico Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I had the same issue, but i don't uninstall and reinstall the app. Simply, you have to erase all data app, relaunch and login with fb. I fix it in this way.
  • BlackSheep101
    Options
    I had the same issue, but i don't uninstall and reinstall the app. Simply, you have to erase all data app, relaunch and login with fb. I fix it in this way.
    Thanks! I'll try that if it ever happens again.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Anyone who had this issue, were you able to download the 1.3 update? I can't find an option to update, and the play store doesn't give it like it does with mpq. I wonder if the issue with logging in has something to do with that.
  • BlackSheep101
    Options
    This issue only cropped up for me after the 1.3 update. If you can't update to 1.3, you may have run afoul of the "Your device is not supported" problem. The fix for that involves clearing the cache of your play store application:
    viewtopic.php?p=473173#p473173