Sell covers for CP instead of ISO

Darkron
Darkron Posts: 4
One of the most hateful aspect of the game and which keeps me wanting to quit is that we keep getting covers we already have completed while there are a lot of covers needed. If you change the selling price for CP, at least that would make up for the fealing of being cheated. I am thinking about 5cp price for a 3* and 10cp for a 4* and 20cp for a 5*.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would even do 1cp for a 4*. That would be good enough for me. Because it's very painful to sell a 4* for just 1000 iso, which doesn't even allow you to level up a 4* who's above lv 200.
  • I think 1 or 2 cp for a 4* is more reasonable. 3*s shouldn't give out cp, they come too easily, and championing a 3* to use them that way isn't something which takes a year to do.

20cp for a 5* is basically a re-roll, which they will never be in favour of. I'd say 5 cp for a 5*.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    i say keep the 1k iso on 4*s and add the 1 cp.. we need iso as well!
  • Slarow
    Slarow Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Championing already grants us CP in return for 4* covers...
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Slarow wrote:
    Championing already grants us CP in return for 4* covers...

Doesn't help much though when RNGesus gives you your 9th blue cover for you 0/5/5 4Thor.
  • Not sure why the cover color matters on a championed character.... once the are championed you can change there power levels at will, and any color cover adds to the champion level
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    My most advanced 4* covers:
    Wolverine 3/5/3
    Mr. Fantastic 5/1/0
    Elektra 5/1/1
    Hulkbuster 4/2/1
    Antman 5/3/2

I am seriously worring about opening next legendary token. Selling 4* cover for 1000 ISO would make me super sad, considering the amount of cards i really need.

Edit: Awesome, i just got blue MR. Fantastic from campaign token... good luck or bad luck? icon_e_biggrin.gif