What was that card?

Options
I don't see a list of cards on the website so can someone help me identify this card I just went up against. It was a blue mythic support that summoned 4 1/1 thropters at the start of jace's turn. What's the mana cost on this insane little support, the game spiraled out of control into an loss rather quickly once that card was played.

Comments

• Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Here you go
    http://imgur.com/pbIum33

To be noted that description is inaccurate... You need to control ANOTHER support to create the thooters(this one alone will not)
  • Wow even with needing another support, only costing 13 seems a little ridiculous. I know I got a little unlucky and the support gem went way down in the bottom left corner with no other blue around it to destroy, but that does a lot for such little mana.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Xivir wrote:
    Wow even with needing another support, only costing 13 seems a little ridiculous. I know I got a little unlucky and the support gem went way down in the bottom left corner with no other blue around it to destroy, but that does a lot for such little mana.
    That's a mythic card for you.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    loroku wrote:
    Xivir wrote:
    Wow even with needing another support, only costing 13 seems a little ridiculous. I know I got a little unlucky and the support gem went way down in the bottom left corner with no other blue around it to destroy, but that does a lot for such little mana.
    That's a mythic card for you.
    Tbh that is one of the fe mythics that are better than the average rare power....
    A lot of mythics are really overpriced.
  • VladG0015
    Options
    I'd say that Day's Undoing is a pretty amazing card. Especially if you combine it with a bounce spell you get to permenantly get gid of something while also parshly charging up 5 cards that you get to draw icon_e_smile.gif
  • It you wanna know what support your enemy has played just tap the activated balls. Then you have all time to look at the card. Not so easy with spells though.
  • There is also a colorless uncommon spell card, "Foundry of the Consuls" that gives you 4 Thopters for 11 mana.