You didn't fix a damn thing

Options
So I was happy to see the devs post on fixing the quick match ladder reset issue....except they didn't fix it. I was just at 38 points and got reset dropped to 3. The same old **** as the screwed up blue ladder.

Get your **** together developers.

Comments

• The_Leftist
    Options
    Guess that means no switching walkers this event as well. Also don't level anyone either. Don't play story mode either. Just pvp.
  • Lol same here...
    - 1st game => +3 ribbons : ranked 2/270 with 3 ribbons
    - switch PW
    - 2nd game => +3 ribbons (ranked 49/450) with 3 ribbons (should have been 6 !!)

I'm done till the next so-called "fix".
    I don't want to waste hours like on last event.
  • The_Leftist
    Options
    I can also confirm switching walkers resets. Switched to Jace and went from 30 to 3. Should have known better than to switch walkers
  • Brainstormin
    Options
    Same here. I was playing with Chandra, decided to level up Liliana a bit and that put me in a new bracket too. BOOOO
  • So I was happy to see the devs post on fixing the quick match ladder reset issue....except they didn't fix it.

Well they never even mentioned the reset bug in any of the both update notes. In the first note they only said that other bugs will be addressed later.
    In the second note they talked about a few specific bugs. No word about other bugs.

I think they don't have a clue what is creating the resets. And I guess they hoped it would stop when they fix the ladder sices but in case it didn't they never mentioned that particular bug.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Probably they thought the reset was related to the leaderboard brackets 10k people and fixing it would fix the reset.
    At least now I am in a 500 ppl bracket where I have a chance to compete even if I am forced to no pwalker switch(a big penalty since I have 3 pwalkers fairly strong not just 1 so I cannot switch to wait for life regen).

To be honest though the fact they fixed something in just one day is impressive(or I am just optimistic cause of experience with magic duels card game... THREE MONTHS UNPLAYABLE :/)
  • Weltenzeichner
    Weltenzeichner Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    One more! Only from 9 to go 3, but why the hell should I pay more? Likely to happen again.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So I was happy to see the devs post on fixing the quick match ladder reset issue....except they didn't fix it. I was just at 38 points and got reset dropped to 3. The same old **** as the screwed up blue ladder.

Get your tinykitty together developers.
    So you got the same point reset problem in the green event?

Does your ranking and win% show correctly or are those fixed?
  • loroku wrote:
    So you got the same point reset problem in the green event?

Does your ranking and win% show correctly or are those fixed?

Same reset bugs in this green ladder. Rank get reset with point total. At this point who the hell knows if the win/loss ratio is right. Would not matter as this game now blank screen crashes so much for losses it has become a joke.

These lame **** developers need to be fired.
  • Am I the only one that is still in the blue event? I got a reward from the blue event, but then the blue started over. Still getting multiple score resets too, of course. Are other people actually in a green event?
  • Are other people actually in a green event?

Yeah. But since there are still point set backs, I really don't bother participating in it.

PS: Name of the event is Primal Grudge btw.
  • Morphis wrote:
    At least now I am in a 500 ppl bracket where I have a chance to compete even if I am forced to no pwalker switch(a big penalty since I have 3 pwalkers fairly strong not just 1 so I cannot switch to wait for life regen)
    Has it been confirmed only the PW switch may trigger a reset ?
  • Wardom wrote:
    Has it been confirmed only the PW switch may trigger a reset ?

Officially confirmed is nothing. Officials never even mentioned the resets.

Some ppl in this forum mentioned that it happened to them after
    - levelling walkers
    - playing story mode
    - editing their cards.

Don't know if all this can trigger a reset or if they additional to that activities also switched walkers and only that triggered it.
  • Technically, they didn't say they fixed that issue. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    (you're welcome)
  • Am I the only one that is still in the blue event? I got a reward from the blue event, but then the blue started over. Still getting multiple score resets too, of course. Are other people actually in a green event?

I'm also on the blue event still, even got the reward for it. I thought it was strange the blue event was still going but I thought it was because they fixed the ranking system. Don't even know I want to push for 1st again now.
  • I was up to 27 ribbons with Chandra and switched to liliana once my health got low and then got lowered to 3 after my next win. I want to enjoy this game but it's hard when it doesn't work.
  • halcyanide
    halcyanide Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Holy **** you guys weren't kidding.

I got up to rank 13, and thought I'd grind a little story mode for a bit. On the last turn before I'm about to complete one of the ridiculous objectives, game crashes. As frustrating as that is, it happens about 20 percent of the time. But then When I go back to quick play, suddenly I'm at rank 500. ****.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    halcyanide wrote:
    As frustrating as that is, it happens about 20 percent of the time. But then When I go back to quick play, suddenly I'm at rank 500. ****.
    Ouch. icon_e_sad.gif Sorry! Too many stories like this, unfortunately.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi everyone,

We appreciate your continued feedback and can certainly understand the frustration that can arise around in-game bugs. However, we do want to point out that comments should remain constructive and avoid abusive language.

For example, comments such as; "Get your tinykitty together" and "These lame **** developers need to be fired" do not abide by forum rules. The rules apply to everyone who participates; players, devs, publishers, etc. Thank you in advance for helping to keep the forums a friendly place to hang out.
  • Slyli
    Slyli Posts: 15
    Options
    Well, I just hope that the number General Topics will once again surpass the Bugs Topics. icon_e_wink.gif Right now there seems to be a love-and-hate feeling about the game. Please don't let poor implementation ruin an otherwise great game idea!

1zxrvj6.png