Facebook linking issue

Options
My wife started playing yesterday (on an iPhone), and made a secondary Facebook account to use with the game, as there's people she might want to send/receive supplies with without necessarily adding them to her real FB and revealing a bunch of personal info.

So, we made the new account, logged into it both in the iPhone FB app and put it in the FB section of Settings, opened up PQ and it seemed to link up fine. However, if we then change the phone and FB app settings *back* to her main account that she actually wants to stay logged into....the next time we open PQ it then attempts to link up with her main account instead, clears game progress, etc.

Any solution to this?

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    We don't have a quick user method of flipping FB accounts with the in-game settings. Please send a ticket in using the Feedback Form in-game (the little mail button in the upper right) and we'll look into things in a more manual way. I'm not 100% sure if there's an easy solution to this though, since it seems like what's happening from your explanation is that the Facebook App/iOS background processes are setting anything related to it back to what's pushed in there.
  • Thanks - I did send a ticket in last night actually, and sent a reply just now when I got home...they just wanted the Facebook ID, PvP name, etc.

And yeah, that basically seems to be what's happening - almost like the game is constantly checking to see which account the phone is logged into, and using that regardless of what it was told to link to earlier. I know a lot of people using secondary accounts with supposedly no problems though, so I don't know if they're doing something different or what.