DrStrange-616
DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
No seeds for Nova?

my-seeds-go-away.jpg

Comments

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Didn't get them either. (awesome pick btw)
  • RoboDuck
    RoboDuck Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Didn't have any either.

Didn't have any for BP either, but joined super late.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't have them for Black Panther, not joined Nova versus yet. Straight out of the bat all 3 nodes maxed Panther, Jean Grey and Hulkbuster. Nice when my highest levelled 4* is a L170 XForce Wolverine.

On a positive note I am super excited about the proposed MMR changes so I am not constantly paired against 4* or 5* teams. I have only just gone past the 5,000 season score so its not as if I tear up the leaderboards every event.
  • Koorogi_859
    Koorogi_859 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Huh. That's weird. I had 3 seed teams when I joined, but I joined pretty early (soon as I woke up and before the Black Panther PVP ended for Slice 1).
  • I joined bp PvP 16 minutes before it did end, no seed teams either.
  • kaelad
    kaelad Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    I had that happen to me too during this week's Lightning Rounds. Not all of them, but a couple of them. The first time it happened I thought it was because I started the LR with 15 minutes to go. Then it happened again when I started with 1hr 15min to go.
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Joined s5 bp with 2.5 hrs til end and I had seed teams ::shrug::
  • same BP slice 3 no seeds, but on lazy account for slice 5. main had 200+ jeanbusters but highest is lv113 Ares and lazy is 95 Clint
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had no seed teams in my nova pvp either and this was in a near empty slice as I was in the top 2 after a couple of fights.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Well I'm glad I'm not the only one this happened to. I joined the event at the same time I usually do... If anything the fights I was getting were a bunch of low level fights worth a bunch of points, so there's that...
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    I joined about eight hours in (so four or five hours before p&p ended), and I didn't see any either. First time I haven't gotten them, although I do usually join sooner.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Just opened my Shield Sim and had no seeds, first time that's happened to me, maybe I waited too long? May not play it at all now, don't really care about the rewards in it and I don't belong to an alliance that a demands a certain season score
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Welcome to the serious leagues. I haven't seen a seed team since I was at the start of 3* transition