4 weddings and a funeral

antreas1911
antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
The 4 weddings have already happened.
I write now in hope of preventing the funeral.

Since the beginning of the year 4 good or great things happened.

1. Championing.
2. Bye bye iso 20
3. 25 cp instead of LT
4. Nova seems a really cool 4*

The thing is that most recent changes happened before an official anouncement from the devs was made.

I hope the same pattern do not continue and wake up one morning to find out that OML was removed from latest legends. My hoarding tokens will cause me a heart attack. Let's have a heads up about when the next 5* is coming. Let's avoid this funeral.

Comments

• PriceCzech
    PriceCzech Posts: 63 Match Maker
    And now you've jinxed it. Thanks.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    planning on opening mine plenty early. no way they release 5*s less than a month apart (watch them prove me wrong), so that 30 day mark after bssm is coming up next week. I may be a month early (or even 2) but i'll make dang sure I don't miss it.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    We are still living the funeral of the nerfed damage for boosted 2* and 3*'s abilities.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Some of us are still in mourning for True Healing and XForce Wolverine.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    The funeral (ongoing but upcoming of the game overall if it continues) is the 5* "transition"/overpower-ness/continuing releasing more of them.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    I hope the same pattern do not continue and wake up one morning to find out that OML was removed from latest legends. My hoarding tokens will cause me a heart attack. Let's have a heads up about when the next 5* is coming. Let's avoid this funeral.
    Yup.
    I share the same concern because I'm hoarding tokens until I have more iso ... and I'm mostly interested in OML!