They nerfed 2* Storm!! (They didn't)

udonomefoo
udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just thought I'd share my moment of stupidity in case someone finds it amusing.

I was playing DDQ last night and noticed that my CStorm's blue was doing 1750 dmg. It was 1840 before championing and had been well over 2k since. I'm thinking - "no way, did they stealth nerf the 2*s, why would they do that?" Getting ready to RAGE ON THE FORUM (not really, more like post a confused query) when I realized that I respec'd her for Galactus to 5 yellow. DERP!

tumblr_m9v1c4x1J21rtzir1.jpg

I felt almost as dumb as Ben Affleck did after the Daredevil movie came out.

Comments

• DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Self-nerfage is a sin, and will probably make you go blind, you know....
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    udonomefoo wrote:

Hey I liked that movie! icon_twisted.gif
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    Self-nerfage is a sin, and will probably make you go blind, you know....

But if Daredevil has taught me anything, going blind gives you superpowers!

*furiously self-nerfs*
  • RoboDuck
    RoboDuck Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Just thought I'd share my moment of stupidity in case someone finds it amusing.

I was playing DDQ last night and noticed that my CStorm's blue was doing 1750 dmg. It was 1840 before championing and had been well over 2k since. I'm thinking - "no way, did they stealth nerf the 2*s, why would they do that?" Getting ready to RAGE ON THE FORUM (not really, more like post a confused query) when I realized that I respec'd her for Galactus to 5 yellow. DERP!

tumblr_m9v1c4x1J21rtzir1.jpg

God I'm glad I'm not the only one that did this. Also respec'd her for Galactus. Totally forgot about it & was super confused using her during DDQ.