Does anyone ever spend HP to get their TUs back?

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Does anyone ever spend HP to get their Team Ups back faster? I'm just curious.

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    I didn't know that option existed until two days ago. No, no I don't.
  • OnyxSnake
    OnyxSnake Posts: 78 Match Maker
    I did once back when if u sent a team up u couldn't use the character yourself.
    Since then never and I never will again.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hah, funny.

Oh, you're seriously asking? No, absolutely not.
  • Bossblack
    Bossblack Posts: 80 Match Maker
    Here is a related tip though: If the timer is around 10-15 minutes left that it may not cost you any HP to recall it early.
  • accidental clicks and drunk people?
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had no idea that was even an option. icon_lol.gif
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Someone go get a point and laugh meme, quick!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bossblack wrote:
    Here is a related tip though: If the timer is around 10-15 minutes left that it may not cost you any HP to recall it early.

No. The price falls as the time gets lower. But it only becomes 0hp at <1min.

(I've done it a couple of times when alliancemates needed a particular tu urgently and it only cost 5hp. Or I wait until it costs 0hp and recall just for laughs .)
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    No. If I'm at max my guys just have to wait. If and when I can I always send my best guys.
  • AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    I did one time, and one time only, to help an alliance mate get his first 1k with a whales TU. It worked, so was worth it.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Add another person who didn't even realise it was an option. icon_lol.gif
  • We had an old alliance mate who spent hp on that... and boosts... and healthpacks... and every 4* cover he could get...

In fact I'm pretty sure he was spending his entire salary on this game and just addicted to spending hp, he seemed to be almost desperate to use every function on this game, regardless of cost.

This was all before 5*s existed. Now he's graduated to the land of buyer's clubs and top tier alliances. I wish him well, but at the same time wish him help...
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've spent HP on just about everything you can in this game. Except for getting TUs back. I've never done that.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've spent HP on just about everything you can in this game. Except for getting TUs back. I've never done that.

Is this the part where someone says, Jamie Madrox doesn't spend HP to bring TUs back, TUs pay him HP to come back to him? icon_e_biggrin.gif