Bad Luck, or as intended?

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I've been playing through the Gauntlet since they've eliminated the 20 Iso-8 prize (which was awesome!)

However... Every single mission I've played on it today has resulted in the lowest prize (and I've played around 12 missions).

Is this just bad luck, or are others seeing the same things?

Comments

• Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    I think it may just be bad luck. I got both CP rewards from the Wildnerness sub on the 1st attempt and the others (into Alpine) have been a mixed of the good and bad so far.
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    I vote bad luck too. I did some reward farming this morning, and the number of times I got to 6/7 with only the Crit Boost reward remaining almost had me wondering if they'd skewed it toward good luck.
  • Interestingly, I've gotten the CP from each node as the first reward whenever it has been available so far. Has your experience been the same?
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Interestingly, I've gotten the CP from each node as the first reward whenever it has been available so far. Has your experience been the same?

Nope. I've had to replay the final node each time for it. I'm done with the first sub, but that was before the change hit.

I've played the main trunk completely through on the second and third subs with the essentials left to go.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    pheregas wrote:
    Interestingly, I've gotten the CP from each node as the first reward whenever it has been available so far. Has your experience been the same?

Nope. I've had to replay the final node each time for it. I'm done with the first sub, but that was before the change hit.

I've played the main trunk completely through on the second and third subs with the essentials left to go.

Just noticed the final regular node in each Gauntlet sub is just two rewards, so it's a 50/50 shot to get the CP 1st time in that one.