Thanks for the recent change, may I suggest another...

Options
Philly79
Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
First off, great move getting rid of the 20 iso as it has been a major complaint for a while. However, I do have some suggestions to further improve this game.

1) Bring back the 1cp for completing all nodes of the Deadpool Daily. At this rate it would take almost 3 weeks to buy one classic legend token, hardly a game breaker but it is something.

2) During 7-day events make the sub event that falls on the weekend a 48 hour sub. Many of us, myself included, spend way too much time playing this game - so much so that it almost feels like work. With a 48 hour sub on the weekend it eliminates only one grind but it is nice to not have to spend 3 hours on a Saturday night grinding just to keep your placement.

3) Drop rates from tokens. This topic has been beat to death by nearly all members but with the recent release of Nova and the inability to purchase covers with hp, I was only able to get the covers from my placement (4th) and the extra cover for alliance placement making him 1/1/2. Obviously wanting more covers I purchased token packs and cashed in all available tokens from The Hunt and Galactus events as they contained a chance at Nova. So out of about 50 tokens I did not pull even one extra cover, that sucks. I have a strong belief that the percentages are just for show. Same goes for legend tokens as out of the last 40 or so I have not pulled a 5*. This total is from after the Black Suit Spidey release. Not that I am trying to focus on him as one cover will do little more than just have him on my roster, I have been trying for OML black for what seems like forever! Not to mention his current build is only 0/1/1! C'mon guys let's bump these odds up a little bit.

4) More contests. Maybe twice a month run something on the forums that players can participate in for rewards. These contests are fun for a lot of players and offer good rewards, especially the choice of a cover. Along these lines for contests, if you choose to use suggestions from players there should be a little bonus (unless this is already policy) maybe a cover of choice with some iso? Just tossing it out there icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Man, if we are doing a "dev suggestion thread", folks could still line up. Yesterday was great! Those were wonderful additions! More can still be done. I could line up in that thread and post short threads over and over: these could have more exposition but you get it from the short bits.

ISO?
    Lightning rounds?
    Fixed characters?
    Scaling?
    MMR?
    New Content?

Again, yesterday was great. There is more to be done, sometimes it will take time for creation (content), sometimes time for testing (scaling), but sometimes just like the "no 20 ISO" threads it would be pretty fast to implement community-wide wanted things (How long would it take to put in 24/7 LR's that rotate through all 40 3* characters? That would fix the no-rotation/stale and the "where is the ISO" problems in one fell swoop)