CP nodes now that 20 ISO is no more

Options
firethorne
firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
I posted this as a comment on the 20 ISO announcement, but thought I should be official about it and put a thread in the request section. First, thanks for the 20 ISO change! icon_e_biggrin.gif It ended my boycott of buying HP.

Now the request: Can you please make all node that offers CP have fewer rewards? I know one main thing that sparked the onslaught of 20 ISO complaints was the introduction of CP. It was as much of a problem to some that they had to replay a node eight times to get the CP. The ISO, be it 20 or 100 each time, is ultimately irrelevant.

I ended up having to do the Magneto essential on the gauntlet 6 times. While six or seven is better than potentially infinite, it still could be a lot better.

The last node of wilderness survival is perfect! 1 CP, one 500 ISO, and that's it. That is the percent balance. Two replays, and you've got what you want. Make that the standard for all CP nodes. The other 18 nodes can have the full compliment of 7 rewards.

Any suggestions or comments?

Comments

• Monged4life
    Options
    As you pointed out, for the hardest node on the Gauntlet subs they have already lowered the number of rewards to ensure you get your cp early. The 4* essential node (or 3rd cmags in this case) is generally an easier to win node, so I can see why they left more rewards there.

In short, I think they're already doing this...
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    firethorne wrote:
    Can you please make all node that offers CP have fewer rewards?
    No thanks. If I'm trying to rank, I don't want to have to play the hardest node and get nothing 6 times.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Placement and point progression already have associated rewards. 1 out of 20 nodes is too much of a compromise? Fine, I'm willing to compromise. How about moving that bank to 4 instead of 7 rewards then? Then everyone is better off. People that want to replay have all the rewards they had before, with the bonus of never getting the 20 with rewards left on the table. People that don't want to replay have a max of four replays.