Heroic Encounter Rewards

Options
raidan
raidan Posts: 128
edited February 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
When you complete any of the 25 new Heroic encounters you receive 1760 runes.

Repeat Heroic encounter clears will give you 200 runes, whereas regular encounters repeats only give 50 runes.

All Heroic encounter challenges reward the same as the original encounters, 8 and 15 crystals respectively.

Note: You can lose in one turn with a Plainswalker who's low on health in many Heroic encounters; giving you a quick 50 runes.

Comments

• Heh j figure they will patch out the quick runes loss soon
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pandabear wrote:
    Heh j figure they will patch out the quick runes loss soon
    Maybe, but honestly 50 runes is like 1 penny in this game. I don't know if it really matters. You may be right, though.
  • i am all about a challenge, but does anyone else think that these heroic challenges are a bit to extreme? the supports/cards they start the match with are crippling from the beginning, even on the lower levels its to much
  • raidan
    raidan Posts: 128
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I doubt they will fix the 50 runes per loss. When you lose a match your HP is reduced to 0 and it takes about 5 minutes to recover, unless you use a potion. Grinding this with 5 Planeswalkers is very boring and often you can make more by just playing quick battles back to back.

I only mentioned it in case someone wanted a few extra runes with little effort and they were about to take a break.
  • halcyanide
    halcyanide Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This game is incredibly frustrating. I think the objectives are doable, some are obviously more difficult that others though. But when you compound the difficulty of the heroic encounter with trying to win before the game crashes... its just insane. Got close 3 times, and game crashed right before the end each time. Then when I finally beat it, "unable to connect to game server." Whats even the point of playing if its going to be this buggy