quick battle ranks broken

Whenever i go to quick battle, it says my rank is 5000, my winrate is boken (just shows ---/---), it says i should receive rank 1 rewards... However, if i win a match i gain points, but nothing changes in the quick battle menu anyway

It's a mess.. Is that happening to anyone else?

Comments

• shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I've got the same. When I go into the leaderboard tho, it does tell me my actual rank (currently 2030). However, my score did reset back down to 3 pts one time, so there seems little point trying to progress.
  • I am also experiencing this issue. My Meeting of the Minds Quick Battle event is glitched and unplayable, to include wins and losses not being recorded.

The launch for this game has been really unfortunate. Three consecutive months of screwing up the Daily Rewards, two full months before a PVP event was launched, the second PVP event is glitched and unplayable, still not a single PVE event three months in, and the 1.3 update exhibited a complete lack of understanding of game balance (Oh, Gideon's abilities are good? Lets exponentially raise the cost so they are unusable. Claustrophobia is OP? Lets nerf it to the point that it is unusable). This really is unfortunate, because the core gameplay of MtGPQ is actually way better than MPQ. Too bad the dev team can't seem to get their act together.
  • This is happening to me, and the supposted bug fix did nothing to fix this.

I'm not ranked, despite scoring points, my W/L rating is at --/-- and win % is the same and the rewards keep saying I'm in the top and eligible to the 1st prize despite not even being in the top 100 of the leaderboards...

Anyone knows any way to fix or solve this issue without reseting the points I won before the Ladder finishes?
  • Setirb wrote:
    This is happening to me, and the supposted bug fix did nothing to fix this.

I'm not ranked, despite scoring points, my W/L rating is at --/-- and win % is the same and the rewards keep saying I'm in the top and eligible to the 1st prize despite not even being in the top 100 of the leaderboards...

Anyone knows any way to fix or solve this issue without reseting the points I won before the Ladder finishes?

The leaderboard fix has not been pushed out yet; 6pm PST.

Only the people with the power to fix, solve, or reset anything are the devs. I expect that they fix the leaderboards from this point on but I don't have any hopes for Meeting of the Minds.