Leave Prologue Nodes Open

Options
killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
After all nodes prizes are received, the node should remain open to play. I know peeps complained about the 20 iso, but i think they complained more that prizes remain then got 20 iso instead. 20 iso farming this way was slow but was a way to increase iso without wasting health packs.

Comments

• Selvokaz
    Selvokaz Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    the only people who would want this are the people being paid to grind iso 20 for whatever reason. Killing this snake was the best idea they had thus far. If it forces people to play the events and pvp for iso then thats what they want because yes its more difficult which means you'll either buy iso or buy hp for health packs.
  • kaelad
    kaelad Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I used it to farm Deadpool points so I could unleash wales. Was also useful for that.
  • areacode212
    areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'd rather they leave them open, but didn't give any rewards. The prologue was a good way to play around with characters you have that are still underleveled and undercovered.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I unleash my nephew on prologue so he can muck around with my full roster (kid is obsessed with Doc Oc for some reason).

I like the idea of zero rewards but unlocked... allows prologue healing too - but maybe that's why it's gone, that's not a strategy they want people to use...?