Urgent Help Required - Lost Account

rakesh14021983
rakesh14021983 Posts: 29
Hi Folks,

Need your help urgently.... I play MPQ on an Android phone, which crashed yesterday. I lost all of my apps, data etc.

Now that I have reinstalled the game, how do I get my old account / profile back? When I launch the game, it starts with the prologue and I havent progressed beyond that.

P.S.: Old player... 450+ days in the game. I have worked HARD to build my roster icon_e_sad.gif .

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    If you linked to Facebook, once you get through the prologue, you'll get the chance to sync again and get all your data back.
  • If you didn't link to Facebook..link to Facebook in the future and open a support ticket. They'll want your old account name and your new one. I did that when my phone died.
  • If you linked to Facebook, once you get through the prologue, you'll get the chance to sync again and get all your data back.

Phew! This seems to have worked like a charm. Thanks so much guys for being so prompt! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Went through the same thing recently and I was sweating bullets until I got through the prolog.
  • But now I have a more important query... The backup loaded fine. However, i have noticed, that each node (of any event), takes ages to load and lead into the battle screen.

Is this expected behaviour? Any solutions?
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    You didn't mention your phone hardware, so I wonder about the various specs.

I play mpq on a first gen Ipad mini and its definitely starting to show its age. My nodes load at a good speed, but I notice that startup screen loads forever, 30-40 secs? Definitely, long enough to miss various CCs icon_e_smile.gif that get announced on the app that doesn't get named in the forums.

While I'm at it.

1. I can't task switch (safari, mail, Line, basically any app) without getting the black load screen. (every time I switch from the game to safari, the game essentially reloads itself.
  • Nah... Phone hardware is good. This problem wasnt happening before the crash.

I have checked the leaderboard as well for a random event, to sync my phone with their servers. Yet the problem remains.