Is there a way to force syncing between multiple devices?

Alaszun
Alaszun Posts: 68
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey guys,

I have two different phones that I play MPQ on. I do notice that I have trouble sometimes with the phones not staying in sync. I'm not trying to use it to dupe tokens or anything...

Yesterday my alliance finished Round 6 of Galactus and got our Red IMHB. My IMHB had been sitting at 0/5/4 so I'd been wanting a red cover FOREVER and was super excited. When I switched to my different phone a few hours later, I discovered that my red IMHB cover had completely disappeared (and the cover itself), which..super sucks.

Similarly, today I got my blue thoress from dailies..twice on two different phones, but the second time I got it, I had lost the original cover I had gotten, so by training it again I ended up at the same rank. Similarly I went to do some of the gauntlet, and while my score was correct, the nodes I had finished weren't unlocked correctly so I couldn't keep going.

I'm not trying to cheat or anything--I'm just wondering if there's some way I can make it so I can safely play between devices, because it's really useful for me to be able to do (one phone is terrible but has data, the other one is wifi only).

Comments

• lywuu
    lywuu Posts: 6
    That was not a problem in the past. ...
    I had been running the game on an Ipad and a android phone in the past with no problem syncing between both...
    but few weeks ago, I lost a 4star during the sync...
    you are not the only one...!!!!
  • mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
    From what I have read in the past you need to play a prologue mission at the end of every session B4 switching devices
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    I think that checking the leaderboard in an event is supposed to sync your device, since it requires a connection to the server.
  • So is this the fool proof method to not have problems using 2 devices? Do something in game that forces an update? (check leaderboard / do a prologue mission)?

I'm going to get a tablet today so any information/confirmation regarding this would be great.
  • I've had mixed luck with these...

I'm just pissed that I lost my IMHB red because of it icon_e_sad.gif. And support is being unbelievably slow about getting back to me.
  • facebook backup sync is acting out, can't even uncheck it to force syncing with a re-check.
    just lost some progress because of this... we'll see how support handles it.
  • kwyjibo
    kwyjibo Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    i always used the prologue missions to ensure a sync. yet another good reason not to lock them out