App goes through loading sequence then crashes

I've not been able to play for weeks now. When I open the app it goes through the loading sequence, and then crashes.

I'm using an iPod with iOS 6.

It has been this way ever since the update that put Ghost Rider and Amadeus Cho Hulk on the loading screen.

I've tried down-loading the latest version (for the past couple of updates) and re-starting my device but problem persists.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've not been able to play for weeks now. When I open the app it goes through the loading sequence, and then crashes.

I'm using an iPod with iOS 6.

It has been this way ever since the update that put Ghost Rider and Amadeus Cho Hulk on the loading screen.

I've tried down-loading the latest version (for the past couple of updates) and re-starting my device but problem persists.
    iOS 6.0 is listed as a supported version on the app store, but you might want to try a newer OS version.

What year is your iPod from?

You could also open a customer support ticket and see if they have any official suggestions.
  • Thanks, I realised I could do that after posting and have done so.

The ipod is a few years old and wasn't the newest version when I bought it. Maybe it would work on a newer version but I shouldn't have to shell out for a new ipod to keep playing the game I bought.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks again.