Known Issue: Hulkbuster In The Gauntlet *Fixed

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
Hello everyone,

Confirming that there was an initial error with Iron Man (Hulkbuster) in The Gauntlet and the devs were able to push out a quick fix. This should be corrected now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Here's word from the dev team:
    "- The Gauntlet was launched with a miscalculation on Iron Man (Hulkbuster) Powered-Up levels. This has been corrected and everyone should now see him with the correct Powered-Up levels. - Enemy levels in The Gauntlet missions have been adjusted accordingly."

Thank you.

Comments

• Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Lol. I called it. A bug benefits the player and it is fixed the sam day. Bugs having boosted chars lowering than they should be...3 updates away. 2 days to get galactus down 300 lvls.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Azoic wrote:
    Lol. I called it. A bug benefits the player and it is fixed the sam day. Bugs having boosted chars lowering than they should be...3 updates away. 2 days to get galactus down 300 lvls.
    Some things can be fixed on the server-side, some require a client patch. Some have obvious and simple solutions, some take a little more work and planning. Welcome to the real world, let's move on.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    Azoic wrote:
    Some things can be fixed on the server-side, some require a client patch. Some have obvious and simple solutions, some take a little more work and planning. Welcome to the real world, let's move on.
    Perception may not actually be reality, but it counts for a lot in business.