Does the Gauntlet have an Essential Nova node?

uberhamster
uberhamster Posts: 96 Match Maker
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just wondering. Will be sad to grind through the whole thing just to find out that I need sam to finish.

Comments

• avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Just wondering. Will be sad to grind through the whole thing just to find out that I need sam to finish.

I haven't gotten that far yet, but I'd imagine, since he was essential in Galactus Hungers, that he won't be essential in the Gauntlet. Hulkbuster should be the only 4* essential in this event.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    I'm going to guess Nova or Miles. I remember doing a Gauntlet and getting all the way to the last node and Mr. F. was the required. I nearly snapped my phone in two because I did not have him yet.
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    madsalad wrote:
    I'm going to guess Nova or Miles. I remember doing a Gauntlet and getting all the way to the last node and Mr. F. was the required. I nearly snapped my phone in two because I did not have him yet.

Mr. **** was required during that run because he was just released the event before that.
  • uberhamster
    uberhamster Posts: 96 Match Maker
    avs962 wrote:
    madsalad wrote:

Mr. **** was required during that run because he was just released the event before that.

Ahh thanks. Yeah, the vague memory of that is what made me worried. Yay then!
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Essentials:

First sub: 6 x cmags
    Second sub: 3 x mostorm, 3 x cmags
    Third sub: 3 x r & G, 2 x cmags, 1 x hulkbuster

Interestingly 2* bullseye is essentially boosted but is not required in any of the essential nodes
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    poomermon wrote:
    Essentials:

Interestingly 2* bullseye is essentially boosted but is not required in any of the essential nodes

YES! Thank you! I just came in here to ask that since I don't roster 2*bullseye
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    poomermon wrote:

Anyone else notice that his protect tiles weren't scaling for us?

Iirc, he was producing a strength 76 protect tile at level 181.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    poomermon wrote:
    Essentials:

My memory's pants, but...don't they normally skip the 2* essential for Gauntlet?