Rips you off. No refunds

I've played this game for over a year and there are huge bugs and cheats throughout. I hoped that maybe the bugs were created in favor of those who spend money. not at all. Even last night as I got a huge match combo in a vs match, I could see that my power ups were not growing and my enemy was not losing energy points. That has happened numerous times intermittently and I feel it's because the developers do not want you to grow your team fast enough that you have no interest in in-app purchases. It was obvious that the "random algorithm" was not going to let me win.
Look, I understand that your'e a "Fremium" game app, but your game should still have integrity...not cheating players out of money. I've experienced things like this as well as being attacked by the same vs player multiple times while I am in a match. I've even completed matches in short times and then put on shields right after. Then walked away and come back to find I'd been attacked and game points were taken away. The developer's response? "If a person is in a match with you, you can lose game points wen they finish even if you put on a shield before they finish." I showed them these problems and all they had was excuse after excuse and I asked for a refund due to shady practices that I even took screenshots of. Never gonna happen. You are not going to see another dime of my money and I am going to try to make sure that everyone else is aware of your chicanery as well.

Comments

• SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Baseless inaccurate statements expressing anger and ignorance of how the game works does not qualify as a bug or technical issue.