Bugged out for new bracket

Options
I'm currently ranked 6000 with -- wins and -- losses.

However the game thinks I'm #1 and says I have a guaranteed mythic.

While I'm not complaining about that part of it, it would be nice to know if I should bother to play any games heh.

Also, I don't see the countdown timer for time remaining in this quick battle.

Comments

• Dreadalus
    Options
    Yeah, similar here. I'm 5000 and ranked between 1 and 5. I guess the brackets changed for blue now? Also not showing stats of win/loss/streaks. Maybe unrelated, but I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times to try and clear crashing bug.
  • Did you click on Leaderboard to check your score? My score keeps getting reset, despite it saying I'm rank 1 to 5 with no other stats displaying.
  • Rootbreaker
    Rootbreaker Posts: 396
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yeah, I'm getting ribbons, so I can see myself on the leaderboard, but the front page doesn't display wins, losses, percentage, streak, or an accurate rank in the bracket. It should be interesting to see how this quick battle session ends.

Update: This is fixed now that I'm in the top 500.

Additional Edit: Problem is back after my next match. And now all my ribbons disappeared. Yay~
  • Yeah, I'm getting ribbons, so I can see myself on the leaderboard, but the front page doesn't display wins, losses, percentage, streak, or an accurate rank in the bracket. It should be interesting to see how this quick battle session ends.

Even that. resetting all the time now. Leaderboard is resetting with almost any game crash, deck change, or just winning/losing a match. Mine reset just from going to sleep last night and logging in again.
  • A few things:

- I, too, had the --/-- in QB after the new ladder started, but after I raised my rank past 500, it displayed correctly and included my previous wins.
    - Rank may change because they're still adding players to ladders.
    - The guaranteed mythic for rank 1-5 is a display bug. Once you rank in the bracket for the least reward you can click it to go to the rewards listing and there it shows that only rank 1 gets the mythic guaranteed.
  • EDUSAN
    EDUSAN Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    Options
    i lost my ranked stats when i tried switching planeswalker (changing cards in the same planeswalker deck didnt do anything)

which sucks, i guess leaderboard ranking is paired with the deck and no with the user?