Your opinion

Unknown
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey everyone. I am playing MTG PQ and was wondering what you all thought of this game, Marvel PQ. Is it worth having two PQ games?

Comments

• Being over 430days of play. I love Marvel and this game is built by fan boys. Don't expect to have a refined game. Scaling formula, constant updates and adding new higher characters creating the Rabbit Hole, no true communication or fair undisclosed CLC, and NO SIGNS OF PROPER PRE-TESTING!

Keep these in mind and money only on roster spots then yes it's a good game.
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    If you're enjoying MTG PQ I'd stick with that, and not bother with MPQ... I'd actually recommend no one bother with MPQ.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    I haven't plat MTG PQ, but I can't imagine how much time would be needed for playing two PQ games icon_e_confused.gif
  • This game alone is a massive time-sink, for relatively little reward, and you will never come close to catching up with the old timers since they progress even faster than you will.

I'd stick with MTG, at least since that's relatively new there shouldn't be a 2 year gap behind you and the top.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    The game is fun. But don't be fooled into buying cover packs. Giant rip off. The game's true bottleneck is iso and it takes a long time to accrue a decent amount of it.

This is a great game for the casual, but is frustrating if you plan to play for the top rewards and best characters.

I prefer it to mtg game mechanic personally though.