Discard Mechanic

I love it. It tests cards, as I find myself throwing out certain cards again and again. Between it and the Reinforce/3 creatures mechanic, I like the ways this game is playing with normal MTG.

Comments

• Keral_Keep wrote:
    I love it. It tests cards, as I find myself throwing out certain cards again and again. Between it and the Reinforce/3 creatures mechanic, I like the ways this game is playing with normal MTG.

What do you mean by "Reinforce/3"? I know what Reinforce means, but your context is different.
  • Rogan_Josh
    Rogan_Josh Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    kore wrote:
    Keral_Keep wrote:

What do you mean by "Reinforce/3"? I know what Reinforce means, but your context is different.

I think Kore is referring to the 3 creature limit.
  • I like it. It allows you to play more situation cards without fear of getting stuck with 6 copies of them in your hand. I think this also makes card drawing spells slightly better.

Prior to this, my Chandra deck had Magmatic Insight. I figured I needed Demolish in my deck, because there are just some supports that ruin your day, but I had to also have Magmatic Insight just in case I went up against creaturesandspells.dec! Now I no longer play Magmatic Insight, replacing it with the new and improved Battlefield Forge!