are we all in the same PvP shard?

loroku
loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
For this white Quick Battle event, my leader is currently magicman689 (by a long shot - 150% of 2nd place) and my rank is X of 521. Anyone else have something different or are there only about 500 people playing? icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Definitely not. There's a thread about pre-1.3 pvp with tons of different brackets mentioned. I'm 1st in mine with 260 ribbons vs 2nd place's 206.
  • 1st place with 251, second place has 155.
  • killwind
    killwind Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    I am in second place on my shard wit 502 with 1st place 562. That dude must not sleep.
  • zaann85
    zaann85 Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    I was in a bracked wher forst had 350 and second had 155. I got third with 150. Now we are all in the same bracket. Im rank 190 with like 42 points.
  • I have to say I liked the old system better. The cost/opportunity ratio made me play like 30 games because I knew I could get a rare, but now knowing that the same result will not even get me in the top 100 demotivates me... I just feel like not playing at all now.
  • zaann85 wrote:
    I was in a bracked wher forst had 350 and second had 155. I got third with 150. Now we are all in the same bracket. Im rank 190 with like 42 points.

Yeah, it rewards people who play non-stop.
  • Brackets seem to be half the size they were.
  • Brackets are growing! Mine has been steadily increasing over the last few hours and is now over 3000.
  • My current bracket has like 11k+ players, which is way too many compare to my previous bracket (around 1k)

The rank 1 player has 250+ points already, gosh!
  • My bracket has now shrunk to under 2000 - what is going on? Are players being moved around? Deleted off the bottom?
  • aesith
    aesith Posts: 53 Match Maker
    I dont know if mine is broken or what. Meeting of the Minds, 5000 people, currently like 600th and top is Bauhaus with 555 points! I have like 75......
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    aesith wrote:
    I dont know if mine is broken or what. Meeting of the Minds, 5000 people, currently like 600th and top is Bauhaus with 555 points! I have like 75......
    Same here hauhaus 555...
    I sincerely hope this nonsense will end soon...
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Someone in my MPQ facebook group has posted a picture of their bracket which contains 6 people.