32k points for Galactus, but 54k health?

rkd80
rkd80 Posts: 376
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Is everyone seeing this rather significant bug in Round 8 of Galactus? Whereas the points awarded once matched his hit points, he now has 80% more health - making him significantly harder to down. I have seen some posts about crazy levels on goons, etc, was wondering if this particular bug has been spotted too.

Sorry if this has been covered.

Comments

• MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Listed as 400.....actually level 704.....Move along, nothing to see here. Working as intended.
  • Setsukii
    Setsukii Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Same thing here...

LVL 704 - 56K HP, but only worth 32k pts. Each one of it's CD resolves for 2,7K damage.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Exact same with me as well. It's punishing me!!!!
  • rkd80
    Interesting. He is listed as level 400, but otherwise all the same stats: 54k health and hits like a mac truck. Champed hulk can only take a few on the head before going down.
  • My best guess is we are getting the points that should go with a level 400 instead of the level 704 we are facing in reality. So the bug is not the points as much as it is the level in the matchup being crazygonuts.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    I had to use boosts and quite a few health packs but only not killed him once. And that was to test out if he gave full points for getting him down 32k in health. But I wasn't really concentrating and killed myself at 31k remaining instead. Newb lol. He gave 23k points though so it's plausible, if anyone is interested.

Got my legendary and he's almost dead now. Overall I guess it was enjoyable. Though 7 and 8 were a drain on resources.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    And the best part is when you get 20 ISO each for beating him 4 times.
  • rkd80
    Are you calculating the actual level in a reverse fashion based on hitpoints?

The OML thing is a joke right? icon_e_smile.gif
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    I was using OML/4 Cyc/XDP for this one, but OML dies too quickly. Now I'm using my my 360 SS as a meat shield and I beat him all but once on my last clear. Had to use 8 health packs to do it though. Definitely not fun
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I beat him all but once using Hulk GSBW and Pro X. I also used winfinity 2 times but took too much damage. As I kept playing I kept wondering why this match was taking so long. I think I am one of the lucky ones since I am already over 1MM points for the event
  • 3noiv
    3noiv Posts: 4
    Was this stealth-fixed? Had monster galactus this morning, and face-value galactus now
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    They fixed it with today's daily patch. There was a post in the bugs forum earlier today.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    I was beating him fairly regularly even at lvl 704, but damn, that was tedious. Glad it got patched, but we should get extra iso for toughing it out to the end.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    rkd80 wrote:
    Interesting. He is listed as level 400, but otherwise all the same stats: 54k health and hits like a mac truck. Champed hulk can only take a few on the head before going down.

Yup. Basically I had to blow a heal on my champed Hulk after every match against big G in round 8. icon_e_confused.gif Thankfully my alliance cleared the event already. And now I can focus on grabbing Miles in SHIELD. icon_lol.gif
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    When you lick on his node in rd 8, it says Galactus, level 400. Click on Galactus in a match, and you'll see he's really level 704!

Have you tried licking him twice? icon_e_wink.gif

Cheers!
    - PG