Alliance joining error

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone getting the this error message?

SERVER ERROR
We can't contact this alliance now.
Try again later.

I've tried a few times here and there in the last few hours. Not sure if it's glitching on me or something.

Comments

• its because you have account that's been deemed hacked so youre invisible to the general public that's also why you're never hacked
  • That's also why your never hacked?
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I think he meant attacked, but I really hope he stops with the large text.
  • I don't play in pvp. Only pve. So i never get attacked.
    In the first month this game came out back in October i played a bit of pvp and i did get attacked. As well as during the first elite pay to play tournament. Got attacked during that tournament as well. But since then I've only been playing pve.
    i hope there isn't a problem. I've spent just shy of 500 bucks on this game since i started playing during first week of October.
    Think the total is like 480 or 490. That's real money spent.
  • just going with what I know if you got questions shoot an email off to devs same reason I can't create or join I just never hid fact that I got a program for free iso and hp
  • I thought you could only do something like that on the steam version.
    I'm playing on android.
  • Quick to jump to conclusions much? Best solution would prolly be to contact support.
  • Just did thanks.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nemek wrote:
    I think he meant attacked, but I really hope he stops with the large text.
    I put him on ignore after two posts.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    As pointed out, please contact support on this. This thread can't go much of anywhere from here past suppositions.
This discussion has been closed.