Galactus event can't play

spudzo0
spudzo0 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
I'm in the middle of the event and all my missions are locked even though I should have some opened. I can't fight galactus or and of the sub events. And I no I have not played all the sub events yet. And yes I do have the required characters.

Comments

• SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Need some more specific info.

Have you been able to fight Galactus or any of the nodes at any point so far? If so, how many times? When?
    When does it say you will have more missions available?

Keep in mind that when your alliance finishes a round, it does not make nodes available. Your nodes only become available every 8 hours or so when your personal timer resets.
  • This happened to me too. When the sub nodes were supposed to reset it instead locked everything.

Force close the app and re-open it. That fixed it for me and I could attack the subs again.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    This is happening to me, too!! I have been playing all previous rounds. I last played round 6 yesterday evening. Today, approximately 15 hours later, I cannot play round 7. All subnodes have a lock on them. The G node shows no lock, but when I click on it, it says "Mission Locked" in a big red box.

FIX THIS!!!!!!!!! icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

UPDATE: This problem has mysteriously resolved itself. Start d game again and everything working fine. icon_eek.gif
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    When you are in the game and Galactus' timer runs out you can't open it again until you close the app and reopen it.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Eichen wrote:
    When you are in the game and Galactus' timer runs out you can't open it again until you close the app and reopen it.

This happened the first time I opened the game after 15 hours. And I had even cleared my cache prior to opening the game. I *know* normal game behavior. And this was definitely a glitch.
  • galac.png

This event has been terribly buggy. Maybe you're doing me a favor by not letting me play it.
  • This happened to several members of my alliance as well. Almost caused us to miss beating round 4. Really not cool.