Known Issue: Minions In Galactus Event *Updated (02/03/16)

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
*UPDATE* (02/03/16 1:23 PM PST) We hope to push out a fix for the minions issue within the next 2 hours. Here's word from the dev team:

"We have identified the issue and the issue will be part of today's daily patch (around 5pm EST). Minions in current and future events will behave like they did in events prior to Galactus."

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for hanging in there with us!

Hello,

There is currently an issue affecting the scaling of minion enemies in the Galactus Hungers event. We apologize for the frustration some players have experienced. Demiurge are working on the the issue and seeing how quickly they can implement a fix. Here's word from the team:
    "There is a bug causing players to face enemies that were scaled much higher than what we intended for the Galactus Hungers event. Unfortunately, we will be unable to change the minions that players are currently facing in the event. We are looking into the next event to see if we can address the unintended scaling issue. We hope to address this and will get back to you once we know."

Thank you.

Comments

• i dont even ...

this cant be real, somebody tell me this is a joke. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Filed under: You're supposed to lose
  • David, as well as the minions being boosted beyond the level cap Galactus himself is being boosted. With any extra hp he gains from this not being rewarded to the players upon his death.
  • Does that mean a free leg token for all who are now unable to reach max progression?

Ah no, another Heroic token containing moonstone.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hello,

There is currently an issue affecting the scaling of minion enemies in the Galactus Hungers event. We apologize for the frustration some players have experienced. Demiurge are working on the the issue and seeing how quickly they can implement a fix. Here's word from the team:
      "There is a bug causing players to face enemies that were scaled much higher than what we intended for the Galactus Hungers event. Unfortunately, we will be unable to change the minions that players are currently facing in the event. We are looking into the next event to see if we can address the unintended scaling issue. We hope to address this and will get back to you once we know."

Thank you.
    Can we also get some sort of acknowledgement as to the no-ISO-in PvP problem?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Played after the daily update and galactus went back to having the same health as his point value.
  • can you fix the essential nodes too please?
    these nods are harder to defeat than galactus himself now.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Does that mean a free leg token for all who are now unable to reach max progression?

Perhaps you should consider maxing/champing moonie. She's the best max champed 2* in the game. icon_lol.gif
  • puppychow wrote:
    Does that mean a free leg token for all who are now unable to reach max progression?

Perhaps you should consider maxing/champing moonie. She's the best max champed 2* in the game. icon_lol.gif

lol i'd rather scratch my own eyes out.
  • hesjingixen
    hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Can anyone confirm if this ever happened or didn't? The minions I'm facing are still pretty ridiculous, lvl 300+ on only round 5.
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    is there any plan for compensation? fighting Galactus with 60,000 HP is RIDICULOUS. it's back down to normal, but i essentially wasted an entire slice of time for a fraction of the points i should have earned.
  • hesjingixen
    hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    They may have fixed it for the actual Galactus fight, but there is no way this is fixed for the minion fights. I'm looking at a wave of 7 Thugs/Hitmen/Muscle that are 338, and that's in a node that requires a 2* hero, and I'm only on wave 5. The later waves must be impossible. It's ridiculous.
  • kyrain
    kyrain Posts: 32 Just Dropped In

You got a token for it? I didn't get anything and this event was PAINFUL
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did this problem start in round 7? I think I was late to the party. My first clear in round 7 had higher scaling on Galactus, but my side nodes were still reasonable. They fixed it before my last G fight. Round 8 is still pretty hard, but I'm not seeing the snipers that do 30k damage like some people did. It was no trouble getting the legendary token, and my very casual alliance cleared round 7.