Game randomly crashing

Options
Hi,

I appreciate how much faster and smooth everything is, but I've experience frequent crashes since the update.

Before the update I had logged 400+ wins on quick battle with a single crash that was the result of doing too many things at once.

Since the update, I've had 5 crashes in 15 games. It's incredibly frustrating, as those are both considered losses AND waste my time. I'll be in the middle of a game and the game closes without any warning. I don't know what is causing it, or if there is a particular sequence. It does appear to be related to a particular card or match.

I am on an iPad Air 2 if that helps. Lease look into this as it's basically making quick battle unplayable. Please let me know if I can be of any more help.

Comments

• Ive been having the same issue. Its crashed 4 times in 9 matches. Playing on a Galaxy S6
  • I switched from my level 50 Gideon to a level 2 Jace and havent crashed since (knew Jace was OP).

here is my Gideon list:

Irona's Champion
    Knight of the White Orchid
    War Oracle
    Enshrouding Mist
    Supression Bonds
    Sigil of Valor
    Relic Seeker
    Kytheon's Irregulars
    Consul's Lieutenant
    Battlefield Forge
  • squidbot
    Options
    I've now crashed in a quick game where I was going to deliver the final blow to my opponent. And got a loss. That's ****. With all these crashes I'd like to see a reset of quick battle results, this is killing my win loss ratio.
  • I've been having this same crash. I haven't been able to find a cause, but it keeps causing losses on games where a win was inevitable. Very frustrating. It seems very random.
  • The_Leftist
    Options
    Multiple people on Facebook and Line chat are experiencing multiple crashes. I've played about 100 quickplay matches and it's crashed on me at least a dozen times with various planeswalkers. Very frustrating.

And most the time it's on the opponents turn right before I win, tho it did happen once two turns after the match started.