Level 200-270 suggestion

Options
wymtime
wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
So with the Way ISO is out is is so brutal to level a 4* from level 200-270. It costs over 240k iso. If you compare that to a 5* you can use 150k iso to take a 5* from 255 to around 325. The difference is that 150k ISO makes the 5* extremely more powerful and does a lot more match damage and significantly increases the health of the 5*.
My suggestion is to lower the ISO needed to take a 4* from 200-270 down to 150k ISO. This would still mean to take a 4* from 70-270 it would take over 200k ISO and would be more than a 3* but would allow and encourage players to level more of their 4*. This would allow players to progress weekly instead of monthly with thier 4*. It would also let the game keep ISO close to where it is so players don't max level all 2* in a week. It used to be 4* were trophy's and levels as such. Now they are the main portion of PVP and many players don't gain enough resources to level them. This would allow for solid progression in the 4* land

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    if they treated 4*s like they did 3*s about this same time in the process then, they'd slash leveling costs up to the 180-200 range and slightly reduce from there to 270. they'd also up the 4* ddq to every other day, but I'm not sure that is so necessary, but would be nice. I agree something needs to be done. can be done many ways, but any would be welcome.