Day's Undoing Animation

Options
Day's Undoing, as of 1.3, doesn't show its effect (lacks the animation) until the beginning of the next turn, whether your own (via match-5) or opponent.

Comments

• I hope that because this is a Mythic that may have only niche users that it doesn't go unnoticed. It has a real impact keeping track of playing field awareness; e.g. what was the last spell I cast if Day's Undoing triggers 1 or more subsequent spells behind the current virtual-veil and I want to use Ingenuity?
  • TKC
    TKC Posts: 32
    Options
    I've just noticed this issue and it's irritating.

Beyond that, it doesn't always appear to work properly, either. A number of times, it's failed to draw 5 cards, or a card or two has not received the three mana (usually the ones that cost 3 or less).
  • TKC wrote:
    I've just noticed this issue and it's irritating.

Beyond that, it doesn't always appear to work properly, either. A number of times, it's failed to draw 5 cards, or a card or two has not received the three mana (usually the ones that cost 3 or less).

Negative. Those cards are cast. What happens is that the animation appears to do the mana dump into your pre-DU hand. When your next turn occurs, all is well.

I know this because I use DU to cast those 2 or 3 mana spell to buff via Djinn, Owl, and Thief.
  • This is still a bug and it seems that it will not be fixed in 1.4 or ever since the devs are convinced it doesn't behave as described.

Again, the card functions as intended, it is just a display bug.
  • span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The display bug has been fixed for me in v1.4. Hope it has for everyone else too.