Future Champs...No Nova? [Merged Topic]

Handoftheking26
Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just wondering....since every 3* has been assigned a 4* that you earn when championing, what about these new 4*s? Will Nova and the new 4* with Miles colors be off the champ list? Or will they be added? I'm asking because once my already maxxed 3*s are all championed (which shud be very soon), I planned on choosing who to lvl next based on which 4* they give as a reward. If that is going to change, it would change my lvling plans a bit. Just curious, because Nova looks like a BEAST and I would switch to lvling any char that meant I could earn him, thanks

Mod Edit: merged multiple topics

Comments

• johnnyzero
    johnnyzero Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Might I suggest to D3 switching Kamala Khan's champion rewards from 4* Thor to Nova?

A couple reasons. Nova and Kamala are All-New All-Different Avengers teammates (and seemed to be shipped pretty hard in the comics) so thematically it works. 4* Thor is also rewarded by Mohawk Storm, so it's not like she'd be eliminated from champion rewards. Plus she's one of the oldest 4*s...does she really need two characters offering her as champion reward while Nova has none?

And the most compelling reason of all, my Kamala is at level 182, 1 away from the first 4* reward, and I already have a fully covered 4* Thor while my Nova (like everyone else's) needs lots of covers. Make it happen D3!
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Commenting to see if this thread gets an answer from the Devs. Definitely would like to know this as my Champ'd 3*s approach the 183 level (where the first 4* is rewarded).
  • Dimh
    Dimh Posts: 50 Match Maker
    edited February 2016
    Just curious who will be feeding Nova, and when we can expect this to be updated?

Currently the dupes are:

Cyclops and Vision > Cyclops Classic
    Deadpool and Psylocke > Deadpool X-Force
    Daredevil and Punisher > Elektra
    Blade and Hood > Ghost Rider
    Mystique and Quicksilver > Ice Man
    Iron Fist and Iron Man > Hulkbuster
    BUllseye and Luke Cage > Kingpin
    Magneto and Scarlet Witch > Professor X
    Sentry and Thor > Red Hulk
    Falcon and Captain America > Sam Wilson, Captain America
    Gamora and Rocket & Groot > Star Lord
    She-Hulk and Hulk > Totally Awesome Hulk
    Captain Marvel and Human Torch > Thing
    Kamela Khan and Storm > Thor Goddess
    Colossus and Patch > X-Force Wolverine
    Daken and Ragnarok > X-23

I would guess Captain Marvel due to like colors, but we will see!
  • moogles85
    moogles85 Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    My guess is that no one will be feeding Nova.

Since they've already released the 4* progression for all existing 3*, my guess is changing it will cause more trouble to those who have already reached the first champion cover progression point.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Captain Marvel makes the most sense; both space, both have GotG connections, both ... fly. Same colorset, too.