Cover trade in...?

Options
dlamp
dlamp Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
It sucks to have the excitement of pulling a 3* but realizing it's a character you don't have on your roster and don't have room to add...so you're just going to sell it. Perhaps if there was a way to trade in multiple covers from your list (say, 5-3* for example) and get back a character of that rarity that is currently on your roster, it would help players level up and stay active in the game.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's a pain at first, but eventually through good pvp placement, alliances and championinging, you'll be swimming in ISO and never need to worry about roster slots again. As long as you don't do more than 8/3 shielding, with the occasional additional shield thrown in for convenience.
  • dlamp
    dlamp Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    sorry, I don't understand...I'll still pull 3* covers that don't help me. I'm proposing a way of turning a handful of dead cards into useful ones.
  • ignore mpqr7
    he is just a silly boy who bought his way to victory and doesnt know what he is talking about.
  • YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT TIL YOU BUILD UP ENOUGH COINS TO PURCHASE A ROSTER SPOT AND GO WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AT THE TIME. 3 star.png AIN'T SO BAD, THEY'RE RARE BUT YOU CAN SELL THEM AND FIND THEM AGAIN, IT'S THE 4 star.png THAT I HATE HAVING TO SELL AND I HAVE SOLD QUITE A FEW BELIEVE IT OR NOT. I'VE ALSO CHOSEN SOME 3 star.png OVER 4 star.png BECAUSE I MAY HAVE HAD 3 MULTIPLES TO ONE SINGLE AND IT DEPENDS ON THE POWERS AS WELL