A few good ideas

So this I my first time posting and i have not really been able to search through everything to find out if any of this has been suggested so please bare with me...

But first off, in an effort to speed certain processes up... Maybe include a filter button in your : Roster-->claim your rewards... Section...

The ability to filter by level ascending or descending, rarity ascending or descending, and even covers available to use... Would be very useful.

Secondly, an option to sell all of a selected rarity, or a sell all unusable button would be a nice addition.

Thirdly, for those who stockpile tokens... When you're ready to open your stockpile, an option to go to the corresponding vault and click a button like... "Use all stockpiled tokens" to open all at once... No matter how many or few... Would be helpful as well.

And lastly... Just a bonus for the "real wealthy supporters" and those of us who just feel like being dumb with our tax returns... Maybe a package for 250 and 500 dollars as well. You could do a combination package of ISO, HP, and CP with x amount of legendary tokens with each... For example...

For 250 USD you could receive...

27,000 HP

100,000 ISO

2 Legendary Tokens (1 classic and 1 latest)

+12 CP for your alliance

For 500 USD something like...

65,000 HP

250,000 ISO

6 Legendary Tokens (3 of each)

+35 CP for your alliance...

Obviously the most expensive would be the most enticing...

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    A sell-all-1*s button would be phenomenal. Or at least let us sell each 1* with just one button push, not two. That would go a long way as well.