We NEED A Fast Animation Option! (please)

BEK023
BEK023 Posts: 10
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey Peeps.

Just had an idea in the name of speed and efficiency!

I've played this game for 600 days straight. I mostly play PVE but I do take part in some of the more prestigious PVP events as well. So going on 2 years of play time I KNOW that, Daken makes strike.png
Bullseye makes enemyprotect.png ... I know Doc oc does his crazy stuff with special tiles... Ironfist makes fisting tiles at the start of every turn. Same with Luke cage's shield tile... blades strike.png creation etc etc the list goes on!

My issue is if you get a green match then cascade to maybe 1 or 2 other green matches your watching 30 seconds of dakens strike.png animation. First you get the purple name banner...then the tile animation. Same will Bullseye and his enemyprotect.png passive. There are so many characters that have these long animations that really add unnecessary length to matches. ESPECIALLY when you're grinding those PVE nodes down to 1

I would LOVE to see a toggle option in the settings menu to allow for fast animation. Playing this game for 2 years straight I feel I know what every character does (at least all of the SAME FREAKING 4 or 5 PVE villians we have to fight every SINGLE event......). Having the animation go 3 or 4 times faster would be a HUGE improvement to the game!!! Faster gameplay always helps, but for when new characters come in we can always switch fast animation off until we get comfortable again!

Thoughts?

TL;DR allow an option in settings for fast animation to speed up gameplay!