Woops?

Options
My nephew was over using my pc and deleted a couple of the rewards i got from the iso brotherhood 8 event is there any way to retrieve them?

Comments

• kameda wrote:
    My nephew was over using my pc and deleted a couple of the rewards i got from the iso brotherhood 8 event is there any way to retrieve them?

How about not letting kids play with your things? Or at least telling him what to use and what not to?
  • I'm amazed your power of hindsight is almost as good as Captain Hindsight's; are you related to him?
  • kameda wrote:
    I'm amazed your power of hindsight is almost as good as Captain Hindsight's; are you related to him?

More like your power of foresight is non-existent. Kids and computers don't mix well. I really meant my comment more like a tip for you, to regard in the future. Also, since you lost stuff because of this, I think you should mail them directly, you'll have a better chance to get your stuff back by doing that.
  • I kinda agree with you Daige but only to a certain extent. kids and computers dont mix well unsupervised or at least with no guidance.

My 12 yr old daughter plays MPQ on her phone so thats fine, but the only chance my 6 yr old son gets is when they stay with me and he can use my game on Steam. he just plays the lower level Prologue missions mostly using any character he feels like and loves getting me the 20 ISO-8 each time icon_e_biggrin.gif He knows all about the way covers and rewards work, knows about levelling up and even who works with who best and he definitely knows to ask me before he does anything like selling covers, opening tokens or even using a health pack.

To the OP, you need to get in touch directly with the devs, i have found them very helpful with stuff like this in the past.

Good luck getting your stuff back
  • The PACman wrote:
    I kinda agree with you Daige but only to a certain extent. kids and computers dont mix well unsupervised or at least with no guidance.

My 12 yr old daughter plays MPQ on her phone so thats fine, but the only chance my 6 yr old son gets is when they stay with me and he can use my game on Steam. he just plays the lower level Prologue missions mostly using any character he feels like and loves getting me the 20 ISO-8 each time icon_e_biggrin.gif He knows all about the way covers and rewards work, knows about levelling up and even who works with who best and he definitely knows to ask me before he does anything like selling covers, opening tokens or even using a health pack.

To the OP, you need to get in touch directly with the devs, i have found them very helpful with stuff like this in the past.

Good luck getting your stuff back

You're so right. Parental supervision is much needed...but seldom used. I really can't feel pity for all those parents who've let their children play with the "harmless Ipad", only to later discover that they've got a 1200 dollar phone bill because the kids made in-game purchases.
  • I couldnt agree more, but with supervision it opens up a whole new world for them and if we can enjoy it with them it is better for us as parents too.